Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Altered Tin Box-Kate's ABCs Cricut Cartridge


Here's a tin box that I altered using the Cricut cartridge Kate's ABCs. My twin daughters received many Valentine's Day cards from exchanging cards at school. Both of my daughters will have their own tin. Each one will be personlized according to their likes such as colors and their own personal style. Their Easter cards will go in this tin box too. I'll post the second tin box once it's completed. I'm a slo...............w crafter.

Details

Kate's ABCs Cricut cartridge (Cute As A Button)
Green/Pink Printed paper-DCWV Summer Dream Stack
Ribbon-Michaels and from my stash
Button-stash
White Gelly Roll Pen for faux stitching
Green felt butterflies-Michaels dollar bin
WeRMemory Keepers Corner Chomper(cloud)
C located on the back-Studio G letter gems

TFL

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. Once my computer is working correctly, I'll come back and follow your blog (I can't see the box for some reason). I love your tin. That is so cute! And I'm jealous of your organized markers! LOL. Take care.

    ReplyDelete